Saturday 29 December 2012

Quotes About Romance

One of the biggest lies will always be "Yes I'm fine, I'm just tired. "

A broken heart is the worst

Every time I trust somebody they show me why i shouldn't.

Holding her hand is public is just another way of saying you're proud to have her.

I forgive easily but i never forget

I want a guy that won't treat me differently in front of his friends

I'm fine, thanks for not asking


Don't talk to me only when you are bored, I'm not here to entertain you.


Real men still do this

Relationships lasts longer when nobody knows your business

She wants a hug

Tears 1% water 99% felings

We should love, not fall in love because everything that falls, gets broken. Taylor  Swift

1 comment:

  1. Get the best Love Covers for your Facebook timeline and make it look attractive.Share it with your and you can also choose from other categories like anime,girls,boys etc..

    ReplyDelete