Sunday 13 January 2013

Best Boys Romantic Quote Covers

Don't make her you number one, make her your only one.

Any day spent with you is my favourite day.
So, today is my new favourite day.

I don't trust easily, So when I tell you "I trust you" please don't make me regret it.

I just want you. Thats all.

I really want a relationship where we can act like ediots, share music and never get tired of each other.

Talk is cheap.

I want someone who says I love you every night and prove it every day.

Its better to be alone.

People change. Feelings fade. Lovers drift. Friends leave. Friends become enemies.
Lovers become strangers. You'll be judged. life goes on.

Strong peoples always have their life in order.

Wanna keep you girl? Respect her, care for her, love her, text her first,
make sure she knows how you feel about her, and never lie.

When you are happy you enjoy the music,
but when you're sad, you understand the lyrics.

Trust me when I say I love you, because I always meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment