Thursday 17 January 2013

Relationship Quotes

"i'm okay.." a girl's biggest lie

being judged for everything you do and say 

If you have crazy friends you have everything

If you give here 100%, she'll give you 1000% in return 

I wish you were here cuddling with me.

If you truly want to be with somebody listen your heart, not all the voices from all the people around you.

It hurts when you go through something that kills you inside but you have to act like it doesn't affect you.

No texts. No calls. nothing but I'm still here thinking about you like crazy.

You can close you eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Real men stay faithful. They dont have time to look for another woman because they are too busy looking for new ways to love their own.

She loves him more than he'll ever know.
he loves her more than he'll ever show.

Real men stay dedicated to one girl.

She is strong enough to walk away but broken enough to look back.

Unexpected kisss.

Your lips? I kiss that. Your body? I hug that.
My smile? You cause that. Your heart? I want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment